The Youth Academy is aimed at helping players develop on several levels including basic motor skills, coordination and soccer concepts. This program focuses on fun and energetic soccer themed classes that help kids develop confidence in groups while promoting healthy lifestyle activities. As players progress they will gradually be introduced to more soccer skills while still having fun and enjoying physical activity. Coaches to player ratios are small to ensure kids are receiving personal attention.
Normally the Session will Cost $96 for 8 classes. But due to the multiple holidays in this session certain classes are shorter than 8 weeks. When you register for the class of your choice it will show you the dates and costs. We offer open enrollment and will pro-rate class prices if you start the session late. Classes are once a week and last about 45 minutes. No special equipment required.
We offer a 10% Military Discount! Must show ID to receive discount.
|Class Name & Age||Tuesday
|Start Date-End Date
|| Sept 16th-Nov 4th
||Sept 17th-Nov 5th
||Sept 18th-Nov 6th
||NO CLASSES||Sept 20th-Nov 8th
18 – 36 months
3 years old
4 years old
5-6 years old
|JR DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY
7 – 9 years old
- Lil Dippers (18-36 months) – Our focus is on basic coordination, balance, motor skills and an intro to basic soccer postures. Parents participate in a wide range of activities and games.
- Big Dippers (3 years old) – Players will be introduced to more soccer specific activities (run, pass, dribble). This highly active session will promote body control, listening skills and basic fundamentals.Parents participate in a wide range of activities and games.
- Shining Stars (4 years old) – Players will be introduced to more advanced soccer exercises. With more challenging ball exercises, players will develop more confidence and a comfort level with the ball.
- Shooting Stars (5-6 years old) – This class teaches fundamental soccer concepts along with creative ball control methods. Coordination will be tested as new challenging soccer skills are applied. Players will begin playing in a game atmosphere. This active, fun class will prepare players for team soccer.
- JR Development Academy (7-9 years old) – Designed to challenge players 7-9 years old. The program is aimed at rapidly accelerating the foot skills and technical ability necessary for success in soccer through high volume professional training methods.