Coed U7 4v4 no keeper – Saturday May 3rd, 2014 – 6 Games $288.75/ team fee
Gu8 & Gu9 5v5 w/keeper - Saturday May 3rd, 2014 – 6 Games $288.75/team fee
Bu8 5v5 w/keeper – Tuesday April 29th, 2014 – 8 Games $385.00/ team fee
Bu9 5v5 w/keeper – Tuesday April 29, 2014 – 8 Games $385.00/team fee
Full Field Leagues
Bu10 8v8 – Saturday May 3rd, 2014 – 6 Games $450.00/team fee
Bu11 & Bu12 7v7 – Saturday May 3rd, 2014 – 6 Games $450.00/team fee
Bu13 & Bu14 6v6 - Friday May 16th, 2014 – 5 Games $375.00/team fee
B.H.S. Rec/B.H.S. Comp 6v6 – Sunday May 4th, 2014 – 6 Games $450.00/team fee
Gu10 8v8 – Saturday May 3rd, 2014 – 6 Games $450.00/team fee
Gu11 & Gu12 7v7 – Saturday May 3rd, 2014 – 6 Games $450.00/team fee
Gu13 & Gu14 6v6 - Friday May 16th, 2014 – 5 Games $375.00/team fee
G.H.S. Rec/G.H.S. Comp 6v6 – Sunday May 4th, 2014 – 6 Games $450.00/team fee
Rec. Our recreational leagues are for teams that play in district and or a lower level rec leagues.
Comp. Our Competitive leagues are for higher-level teams that compete in upper state leagues or PDL Leagues.
- Games are 22.3 min halves for full field and 20 min halves for Mod field
- First Game Schedule: Will be posted online one week prior to start date
- Full Season Schedule: Will be posted on MySam approx 72 hours after the first round of games
- Team Fee’s Must be paid in full pryor to the start of your Second Game No Exceptions. The Game clock will start at the scheduled game time with our without both teams on the field. A Forfeit will be declared if the unpaid team does not field a team within 5 minutes of the clock starting.
- Rosters must be finalized by the 3rd week
- There is no maximum roster limit but all players must have a Current Pacific Sports Center Membership $15.00.
- **All games will be played on the day they’re listed above. It may become necessary to combine leagues so they all have enough teams to play. We will notify the team if that’s a possibility for your league.**
- No Cleats are allowed.
- Shinguards are Mandatory!
- No Outside Balls are allowed of any kind we provide both teams with a warm-up ball and the game ball!